(from) Tresa Curran（教師） Wilson School District, Whitfield Elementary School
West Lova, PA 19609 USA
(to) 西東京市立田無第一中学校 安部直子先生・ＪＲＣ部（当時）
I am so very sorry about what has happened to Japan. You are in the minds and hearts of me and my students. The students made cards for your students expressing their sympathy. We care. Love, Tresa
1. I wish you will soon heal from the tsunami. I hope you and your family are safe and together.
2. I want to let you know, that I am thinking of you, and I hope that you are all okay.
3. I want you to know that I’m thinking of you. Keep believing! I hope for safety.
4. I hope everything works out for the best. I also hope everybody is okay. I will hope everything gets better.
5. I’m very sorry to see what happened. I hope that you, your family / friends are OK. I wish you my best luck.
6. From our country to yours we hope the best.
7. 希望(Hope), 健気(Courage)I just wanted to say that I’m praying for you. I know you have braveness.
8. I feel sorry for the Earthquake and the Tsunami wave that happened to you. I hope you heal well from the Tsunami. Good luck!
9. I wish Peace to you guys and I am always thinking of you.
10. I am sorry about what happened over in Japan. Hopefully everything is fixed.
11. Have Lots of Strength.
12. I hope Japan recovers very soon.
13. I hope everything turns out okay. You will always be in my heart.
14. I am sorry to see what happened. I wish you my greatest luck. I hope that you and your family/friends are OK. I hope the houses get repaired. Good luck.
15. All of us are devastated for what happened. We are all sorry for that. Hopefully you can rebuild your city, home, and toys.
16. We wish you happiness and safety.
17. I’m sorry about hearing about your Earthquake and Tsunami. I hope your Friends and Family is okay. We hope for the best. Love.